All pupils have the option to join a club. Any queries relating to clubs, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments for school-led internal clubs are made via Scopay and paid termly in advance. Ad-hoc bookings are not available.
- Full payment must be made prior to the beginning of term to ensure your child is able to attend their chosen club and is non-refundable.
- Refunds for cancelled sessions may only be considered in exceptional circumstances and at the Headteacher’s discretion. Additionally, payment is in respect of attendance for the full term and is not subject to a reduction in fees should a child subsequently join later in the term.
Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Drawing on the strength of partnerships with the members of the Wokingham community and the teacher’s passions and experiences, the following optional activities are available for Autumn 2023:
- Art Club YR-1
- Basketball Y3-6
- Choir All years
- Computing Club Y3-6
- Drawing & Painting Club Y3-6
- Football Y3-6
- French Y3-6
- Girls Football Y2-6
- Maths Games YR-2
- Mindfulness Club Y2-4
- Multi Sports Y1-2
- Netball Y4-6
- Penpals Y1-2
- Sewers Club Y4-6
The following are also on offer but being run by various external providers:
- Fencing (Little Musketeers): Little Musketeers Booking Form – Evendons Primary – Autumn 2023
- Football Y1-4 (Just Play Sports): Just Play Sports Evendons Autumn Term 2023
- Football YR (Just Play Sports): Just Play Sports Evendons Autumn Term 2023
- Dodgeball (Just Play Sports): Just Play Sports Evendons Autumn Term 2023
- Multi Skills (Just Play Sports): Just Play Sports Evendons Autumn Term 2023
- Gymnastics YR-6 (Lauren Baker Gymnastics): Evendons Gymnastics Letter – Autumn 2023
- Spanish Club Y1-6 (Melanie Jordaan): EPS Letter to parents Spanish Club Autumn 2023
- Debating Club Y4-6 (Holly Duxbury): Letter to parents – Speak up Drama and Debate Autumn 23
- Martial Arts Y1-3 (Ross Whitby): Martial Arts School – Evendons Primary – Autumn 2023
If you would like to use childcare vouchers to book school-led clubs or any Evendons Explorer sessions, please use the following instructions:
- If you wish to pay using Childcare vouchers you must first contact the school via email email@example.com with the following information:
- Childcare provider name
- Child’s name
- Name of the parent on the vouchers
- Reference number if applicable
We cannot process Childcare Vouchers without this information.
- Once you have notified the school you wish to pay using vouchers you will be added to a user group within Scopay to allow you to book.
- If you book in Scopay before your vouchers have been processed, accounts will show as a minus.
- The process to credit vouchers into Scopay is manual and may be subject to delay so please bear with us. Please be advised that for tax purposes, Childcare Vouchers cannot be refunded back to parents under any circumstances.
- A screenshot is required of the confirmation and needs to show the Childcare Voucher Provider, the amount and the date paid. Please then email this through to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can book while this is being processed by the school.
- Here is a list of Childcare providers we currently use and our account numbers. If you wish to use a provider not listed please call the school office on 0118 979 1054:
- Sodexo – 910958
- Care-4 – 77340383
- Computershare – 0026710887
- Fideliti – EVR054C
- Edenred – P21299779
- RG Childcare (Reward Gateway) – 70993020760
- Gemelli – EV6174
- Kiddivouchers – no account number
- Happy People – no account number
- Busy Bee – You will need to provide the following information to Busy Bee:
- School Name – Evendons Primary School
- School Address – 161 Finchampstead Road, Wokingham, Berkshire. RG40 3HD
- Contact Name – Tracey Sansom
- Contact Number – 0118 9791054
- OFSTED No. – 140953
- Email remittance to – email@example.com
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org