We are now recruiting a teaching assistant for EYFS – October 2019 start.
With class sizes of 27, the latest technology in the classrooms and a focus on Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths our aim is to create a nurturing environment which will inspire the children to flourish in their learning and development.
We are keen to promote your continuing professional development and are looking for talented people to join our team who:-
- may have prior experience of working with children as a teaching assistant / learning support assistant or an interest in starting a career in education
- have a good standard of general education e.g. GSCE English, Maths and Science.
- are passionate about supporting the teaching and learning of young people.
- have the desire to ensure that all children secure the highest possible levels of progress and attainment.
- have the ability to work creatively and sensitively with children
- are able to relate well to and communicate well with children and adults.
Hours: 6.5 hours per week. Friday only 8.30am- 12pm and 1pm-4pm
Salary: Actual annual salary range £2,752 – £2805 (based on SCP 16-17).
Application deadline: Wednesday 25th September 2019
Visits to our school are welcome and encouraged. If you would like more information, please contact the school office on 0118 979 1054 or by email to: email@example.com
All applications will be considered on receipt and interviews arranged at a mutually convenient time. In the event that an appointment is made the vacancy will be closed.
The above appointment is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check. Evendons Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.