Evendons Primary School opened its doors for the first time in September 2014. We are positive and progressive and recently graded outstanding by OFSTED in all areas. We are looking for a teacher to join our team:
Main scale class teacher for Year 3.
Full-time (job-share considered). Fixed-term January 2019 to August 2019.
We are Wokingham’s first STEM primary school. The thematic curriculum at Evendons is inspiring for staff and children.
“The curriculum is superb” Ofsted Report – June 2017
Our annual STEM fair is just one of the ways we create lasting memories and a thirst for learning. (http://www.evendons-primary.co.uk/the-school-curriculum/stem/stem-fair/)
If the answer to the following questions is yes then we would love you to apply for a position:
- Do you have the capability and determination to provide excellent lessons every day and create an environment that is engaging, happy and fulfilling for all children?
- Do you want to work with a team of people who love their job?
- Do you have a passion for creating learning opportunities both inside and outside the classroom?
- Would you like to teach in a school that offers the best of the National Curriculum organised thematically to bring learning to life and make children’s experiences meaningful?
- Do you want to work in a school that values the whole child?
We encourage you to visit us to see our school in action and find out more about the role. Please contact the school office by email email@example.com or on 0118 979 1054 if you would like to arrange an appointment.
Evendons Primary School Teacher Application (2.0) (if required you can right-click on the link and choose ‘Save Link’)
Please email completed application forms along with a personal statement outlining your interest in and suitability for the role (this should be one to two sides of A4) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 9.00am on Monday 24th September 2018.
Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be held on: Wednesday 3rd October 2018.
Salary level will be dependent on experience within the MPS. The above appointment is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check. Evendons Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.