Evendons Primary School opened its doors for the first time in September 2014. We are positive and progressive and recently graded outstanding by OFSTED in all areas. We are looking for teachers to join our team from September 2018:
Main scale class teachers for EYFS, KS1, lower KS2 and Year 6 – fixed term contracts.
We are Wokingham’s first STEM primary school. The thematic curriculum at Evendons is inspiring for staff and children.
Our annual STEM fair is just one of the ways we create lasting memories and a thirst for learning.
With inspiring outdoor learning spaces, the latest technology in classrooms and an engaged, active community this is an exciting time to join our school.
If the answer to the following questions is yes then we would love you to apply for a position:
- Do you have the capability and determination to provide excellent lessons every day and create an environment that is engaging, happy and fulfilling for all children?
- Do you want to work with a team of people who love their job?
- Do you have a passion for creating learning opportunities both inside and outside the classroom?
- Would you like to teach in a school that offers the best of the National Curriculum organised thematically to bring learning to life and make children’s experiences meaningful?
- Do you want to work in a school that values the whole child?
If you would like to find out more about our team and school we will be holding a candidate information event on Thursday 29th March 2018 at 7.30pm. Please contact the school office by email email@example.com or on 0118 979 1054 if you would like to attend. You are also welcome to contact us to arrange an individual visit.
Evendons Primary School Application Form (if required you can right-click on the link and choose ‘Save Link’)
Please email completed application forms along with a personal statement outlining your interest in and suitability for the role (this should be one to two sides of A4) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 9am on Monday 16th April 2018.
Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be held on:
Wednesday 2nd May 2018 or Thursday 3rd May 2018.
Salary level will be dependent on experience within the MPS. The above appointment is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check. Evendons Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.