Evendons Primary School opened its doors for the first time in September 2014. We are positive and progressive and graded outstanding by OFSTED in all areas.
We are looking for a reliable, enthusiastic and self-motivated caretaker that will support the day to day operation, security, safety, cleanliness and general maintenance of the school site.
We are keen to promote your continuing professional development and are looking for a talented individual to join our team who:-
- has a positive and proactive approach to maintaining our school site
- conscientiously carries out day-to-day maintenance and minor repairs
- ensures the building and grounds are secure, safe and clean
- is able to open the building in the morning and lock it at the end of the day
- is responsible for ordering equipment relevant to the role
- is able to relate well to and communicate well with children and adults.
Position: 6 month, Fixed Term contract
Hours: 30 hours a week (Monday to Friday 7.00am-10am and 3.30pm-6.30pm)
Salary: Actual annual: £14,775 to £16,638 (Scale 3-4, SCP 7-11)
Start Date: ASAP
If you would like more information, please contact the school office on 0118 979 1054 or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above appointment is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check. Evendons Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.