Evendons Primary School opened its doors for the first time in September 2014. We are positive and progressive and graded outstanding by OFSTED in all areas.
From April 2021, Evendons Primary School will be delivering high quality and engaging Breakfast and After School Club provision.
We are looking for enthusiastic and reliable Play Leaders that are passionate about working with children and promoting their development through play.
We are keen to promote your continuing professional development and are looking for talented people to join our team who:-
- have a positive approach to organising fun and interesting activities with the children
- have the ability to work creatively and sensitively with children
- encourage independence and self esteem
- promote caring and kind behaviour among the children
- have a good standard of general education e.g. GSCE English, Maths and Science.
- are able to relate well to and communicate well with children and adults.
Hours: Breakfast Club 7.30am to 8.45am Monday – Friday
After School Club 3.30pm to 6.00/6.30pm Monday – Friday
Salary: The hourly rate is £9.62 (based on SCP3).
Closing Date: 5pm on Friday 26th March 2021
Interview Date: Interviews will be arranged after suitable applications are received.
If you would like more information, please contact the school office on 0118 979 1054 or by email to: email@example.com.
Please download a BPET Application Form and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above appointment is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check. Evendons Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.