Evendons Primary School is a progressive and exciting school which was graded outstanding by OFSTED in all areas.
We are now recruiting an EYFS and a KS2 Learning Support Assistant to join our enthusiastic, professional and friendly LSA and SEN team – 1st September 2021 start (1 Year Fixed Term)
We are Wokingham’s first STEM primary school. The thematic curriculum at Evendons is inspiring for staff and children. Music and outdoor learning is a key part of the ethos as well as the school’s motto of Kindness Matters
Our annual STEM fair is just one of the ways we create lasting memories and a thirst for learning.
With an exciting outdoor area, the latest technology in the classrooms and a focus on Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths our aim is to create a nurturing environment which will inspire the children to flourish in their learning and development.
We are keen to promote your continuing professional development and are looking for talented people to join our team who:-
- may have prior experience of working with children as a teaching assistant / learning support assistant or an interest in starting a career in education
- have a good standard of general education e.g. GSCE English, Maths and Science.
- are passionate about supporting the teaching and learning of young people.
- have the desire to ensure that all children secure the highest possible levels of progress and attainment.
- have the ability to work creatively and sensitively with children
- are able to relate well to and communicate well with children and adults.
Hours: 23.75 hours per week 8.30am to 1:15pm Monday-Friday. Salary: The actual annual salary is between £10,395- £10,815 (based on SCP4-6).
Closing Date: 5pm on Monday 17th May 2021 Interview Date: Monday 24th May 2021
The above appointment is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check. Evendons Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.