Evendons Primary School is a positive and progressive place to work which was graded outstanding by OFSTED in all areas. We are looking for a teacher to join our friendly team:
Main scale class teacher for EYFS or KS1
Full-time, 1 year fixed term commencing September 2020
|We are Wokingham’s first STEM primary school. The thematic curriculum at Evendons is inspiring for staff and children.
Our annual STEM fair is just one of the ways we create lasting memories and a thirst for learning. (http://www.evendons-primary.co.uk/the-school-curriculum/stem/stem-fair/)
With inspiring outdoor learning spaces, the latest technology in classrooms and an engaged, active community this is an exciting time to join our school.
If the answer to the following questions is yes then we would love you to apply for a position:-
- Do you have the capability and determination to provide excellent lessons and create an environment that is engaging, happy and fulfilling for all children?
- Do you want to work with a team of people who love their job?
- Do you have a passion for creating learning opportunities both inside and outside the classroom?
- Would you like to teach in a school that offers the best of the National Curriculum organised thematically to bring learning to life and make children’s experiences meaningful?
- Do you want to work in a school that values the whole child?
It would be beneficial for applicants to meet and find out more about our team and school. We are holding a recruitment information evening on Thursday 27th February 2020 at 4.30pm, please contact the school office by email email@example.com or on 0118 979 1054 to book a place. Alternatively, individual visits can be arranged.
Closing date: Wednesday 4th March 2020
Notification of shortlisted candidates: Friday 6th March 2020
Interviews: Wednesday 11th March 2020
Salary level will be dependent on experience within the MPS. The above appointment is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check. Evendons Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.