Evendons Primary School is a safe and caring community led school in which all children will grow and succeed.
At Evendons Primary we believe that we are all what nature and nurture have made us. Our school motto is ‘Nurture, Inspire, Flourish’
- Nurture – we will care for, support and protect our children whilst they are growing and learning with us and encourage them to do the same for each other and the wider community.
- Inspire – we will strive to ignite our children’s enthusiasm and desire to learn and explore.
- Flourish – our aim is to equip our children to develop academically and socially to succeed in school and beyond.
The school environment will encourage pupils to be:
- flexible and adaptable, being able to participate effectively as an individual or as part of a team
- skilled in the application of knowledge and prepared for their next steps in education and later life
- motivated and industrious, able to maximise their potential
- empowered and self-confident, with high self-esteem
- creative and inquisitive
- healthy and have active lifestyles, enjoying sport and the outdoors
- morally responsible with a sense of community and citizenship
- confident in applying the knowledge and skills they acquire in different situations
Evendons Primary School offers:
- a fun, vibrant, learning environment – a springboard for success
- academic excellence in English and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) subjects
- development of a child’s artistic, musical and physical potential
- a broader curriculum with a particular focus on enterprise and 21st-century skills
- enriched learning experiences
- engagement and partnership with the local community
- after-school and breakfast clubs which will enable both parents to work, bringing economic benefits to both families and the community
- links to the real world, giving learning purpose