Evendons Primary School opened its doors for the first time in September 2014. We are positive and progressive and recently graded outstanding by OFSTED in all areas. Join us in September 2018 and help us achieve our next milestone as we open our first Year 6 classes.
Main scale class teacher for Year 6 – required from 1st September 2018
With opportunities for additional teaching and learning responsibilities.
We are Wokingham’s first STEM primary school. The thematic curriculum at Evendons is inspiring for staff and children.
“The curriculum is superb” Ofsted Report – June 2017
Our annual STEM fair is just one of the ways we create lasting memories and a thirst for learning. (http://www.evendons-primary.co.uk/the-school-curriculum/stem/stem-fair/)
If the answer to the following questions is yes then we would love you to apply for a position:
- Do you have recent, successful experience teaching in Year 6?
- Do you have the capability and determination to provide excellent lessons every day and create an environment that is engaging, happy and fulfilling for all children?
- Do you want to work with a team of people who love their job?
- Do you have a passion for creating learning opportunities both inside and outside the classroom?
- Would you like to teach in a school that offers the best of the National Curriculum organised thematically to bring learning to life and make children’s experiences meaningful?
- Do you want to work in a school that values the whole child?
It would be beneficial for applicants to meet and find out more about our team and school. We are holding an information evening on Monday 21st May 2018 at 7.30pm, please contact the school office by email firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0118 979 1054 to book a place. Alternatively individual visits can be arranged.
Evendons Primary School Application Form (if required you can right-click on the link and choose ‘Save Link’)
Please email completed application forms along with a personal statement outlining your interest in and suitability for the role (this should be one to two sides of A4) to us at email@example.com.
Closing date: 9am on Wednesday 23rd May 2018
Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be held on: Friday 25th May 2018
Salary level will be dependent on experience within the MPS. The above appointment is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check. Evendons Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.