We are now recruiting teaching assistants to work within our Year 4 team.
With class sizes of 27, the latest technology in the classrooms and a focus on Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths our aim is create a nurturing environment which will inspire the children to flourish in their learning and development.
We are keen to promote your continuing professional development and are looking for talented people to join our team who:-
- may have prior experience of working with children as a teaching assistant or an interest in starting a career in education.
- have a good standard of general education e.g. GSCE English, Maths and Science.
- are passionate about supporting the teaching and learning of young people.
- have the desire to ensure that all children secure the highest possible levels of progress and attainment.
- are able to relate well to and communicate well with children and adults.
Mornings 8.30am to 1.00pm, 22.5 hours per week
Actual salary £9,528 – £10,114 based on SCP 16-19 depending on experience (FTE £18,319 – £19,446)
Roles are term time plus inset days
Visits to our school are welcome and encouraged. If you would like more information, please contact the school office on 0118 979 1054 or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Evendons Application Support (if required you can right-click on the link and choose ‘Save Link’)
Please email completed application forms to us at email@example.com.
Closing date: 9am on Monday 21st January 2019
Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be held on: Wednesday 30th January 2019
The above appointment is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check. Evendons Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.