We are now recruiting learning support assistants to work within our SEN team
Evendons Primary School opened its doors for the first time in September 2014. We are positive and progressive and recently graded outstanding by OFSTED in all areas.
We are now recruiting a Learning Support Assistant to work within our SEN team – September 2019 start
We are Wokingham’s first STEM primary school. The thematic curriculum at Evendons is inspiring for staff and children.
Our annual STEM fair is just one of the ways we create lasting memories and a thirst for learning. (http://www.evendons-primary.co.uk/the-school-curriculum/stem/stem-fair/)
With class sizes of 27, the latest technology in the classrooms and a focus on Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths our aim is to create a nurturing environment which will inspire the children to flourish in their learning and development.
We are keen to promote your continuing professional development and are looking for talented people to join our team who:-
- may have prior experience of working with children as a teaching assistant / learning support assistant or an interest in starting a career in education
- have a good standard of general education e.g. GSCE English, Maths and Science.
- are passionate about supporting the teaching and learning of young people.
- have the desire to ensure that all children secure the highest possible levels of progress and attainment.
- have the ability to work creatively and sensitively with children
- are able to relate well to and communicate well with children and adults.
Hours: 23.75 hours per week 8.30am to 1.15pm Monday – Friday.
Salary: The actual annual salary range is £10,057-£10,251 (based on SCP 16-17).
Visits to our school are welcome and encouraged. If you would like more information, please contact the school office on 0118 979 1054 or by email to: email@example.com
Evendons Application Support (if required you can right-click on the link and choose ‘Save Link’)
Please email completed application forms to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 5pm on Friday 30th August 2019
Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be held: Afternoon of Tuesday 3rd September 2019
The above appointment is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check. Evendons Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.