We are now recruiting learning support assistants to work within our SEN team – November 2018 start
With class sizes of 25, the latest technology in the classrooms and a focus on Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths our aim is create a nurturing environment which will inspire the children to flourish in their learning and development.
We are keen to promote your continuing professional development and are looking for talented people to join our team who:-
- may have prior experience of working with children as a teaching assistant or an interest in starting a career in education.
- have a good standard of general education e.g. GSCE English, Maths and Science.
- are passionate about supporting the teaching and learning of young people.
- have the desire to ensure that all children secure the highest possible levels of progress and attainment.
- are able to relate well to and communicate well with children and adults.
17.5 hours per week 8.30am to 12.00pm Monday – Friday.
12.5 hours per week 1.00pm to 3.30pm Monday – Friday.
We would consider applications from those interested in both roles.
The actual annual salary range is £5,033-£7,189 dependent on hours and experience (based on SCP 16-17).
Visits to our school are welcome and encouraged. If you would like more information, please contact the school office on 0118 979 1054 or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Form – Non-Teaching (if required you can right-click on the link and choose ‘Save Link’)
Please email completed application forms to us at email@example.com.
All applications will be considered on receipt and interviews arranged at a mutually convenient time. In the event that an appointment is made the vacancy will be closed.
The above appointment is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check. Evendons Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.